Doran I. G. Bennett
CIFAR Post-Doctoral Fellow
E-mail: doranbennett[at] g.harvard.edu
Address: 12 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
- PhD Physical Chemistry (2013), University of California Berkeley
- M. Sc., B.A. Chemistry (2007) University of Chicago
- B.S. Applied Mathematics (2007) University of Chicago
- Multiscale modeling of functional materials and biology
- Photosynthesis and light harvesting
- Exciton transport
- Non-linear spectroscopy
For my complete publication list, please see my Google Scholar profile.
- K. Amarnath, D. I. G. Bennett*, A. Schneider, G. R. Fleming, Multiscale model of light harvesting by photosystem II in plants. PNAS, 113, 1156 (2016).
- D. I. G. Bennett, K. Amarnath, G. R. Fleming, A structure based model of energy transfer reveals the principles of light harvesting in PSII supercomplex. JACS, 135, 9164 (2013).
- J. M. Dawlaty, D.I.G. Bennett, V. M. Huxter, G. R. Fleming, Mapping the spatial overlap of excitons in a photosynthetic complex via coherent nonlinear frequency generation. Journal of Chemical Physics 135, 044201 (2011).
* – papers on which I’m also a corresponding author